The Top 8 Reasons Why You’ll Want To Outsource
Your IT Support To Us:
1. We have teams of Apple and Microsoft Experts. When you are running a mixed environment Apple(Mac) and Microsoft (PC) computers you can’t afford to have people who “kind of” know working on your technology. This is why we have teams of Apple and Microsoft Experts.
2. We Respond Within 5 Minutes Or Less. The average amount of time it takes for one of our clients to get on the phone with a technician who can start working on resolving their problem is 5 minutes. We know you’re busy and have made a sincere commitment to making sure your computer problems get fixed FAST. And since most repairs can be done remotely using our secure management tools, you don’t have to wait around for a technician to show up.
3. No Geek-Speak. You deserve to get answers to your questions in PLAIN ENGLISH, not in confusing technical terms. Our technicians will also not talk down to you or make you feel stupid because you don’t understand how all this “technology” works. That’s our job!
4. 100% Services Satisfaction Guarantee. Quite simply, if you are not happy with our work, we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right to YOUR standards. We offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee. If we are not the right fit for you, we want to make sure you find the right IT provider to fit your business's needs.
5. All Projects Are Completed On Time And On Budget. When you hire us to complete a project for you, we won’t nickel-and-dime you with unforeseen or unexpected charges or delays. We guarantee to deliver precisely what we promised to deliver, on time and on budget, with no excuses.
6.Post Project Support. Whenever you make a major overhaul to your technology, it is important you have a team supporting you until it is working properly. It can sometimes take a period of time after a new install to work out the “kinks” you shouldn’t have to pay for this or be nickeled and dimed for support.
7. 100% Transparency. We believe in true transparency, not hiding behind techno mysteries. This is why we have custom client portals where you can see up to the minute support requests, track your assets, and even a full breakdown of utilization. Your technology support should not be a mystery until you get an invoice.
8. Peace Of Mind. Because we monitor all of our clients’ networks 24/7/365, you never have to worry that a virus has spread, a hacker has broken in or a backup has failed to perform. We watch over your entire network, taking the management and hassle of maintaining it off your hands. This frees you to focus on your customers and running your business, not on your IT systems, security and backups.