The Top 10 Reasons Why You’ll Want To Outsource
Your IT Support To Us:
1. We Have Teams of Apple and Microsoft Experts. When you are running a mixed environment Apple(Mac) and Microsoft (PC) computers you can’t afford to have people who “kind of” know working on your technology. This is why we have teams of Apple and Microsoft Experts.
2. We Respond Within 5 Minutes Or Less. The average amount of time it takes for one of our clients to get on the phone with a technician who can start working on resolving their problem is 5 minutes. We know you’re busy and have made a sincere commitment to making sure your computer problems get fixed FAST. And since most repairs can be done remotely using our secure management tools, you don’t have to wait around for a technician to show up.
3. The Triad’s Leader in Securing Small Businesses. In 2017 over 72% of small businesses fell victim to cybercrime. We understand how important your business is, and how important securing it can be. We deploy enterprise level security normally unobtainable to small businesses, because we believe you should have the same level of protection the big guys do, without the cost. Creative IT is one of the founders of the Triad Cyber Round Table, a group that brings together cyber risk management, cyber law, IT and cyber insurance expertise to help secure the Triad.
4. We are Compliance Experts. We help businesses become compliant and stay that way. We are the ONLY HIPAA Seal of Compliance IT provider in 250 miles. We help take the burden and complication out of regulatory compliance.
5. No Geek-Speak. You deserve to get answers to your questions in PLAIN ENGLISH, not in confusing technical terms. Our technicians will also not talk down to you or make you feel stupid because you don’t understand how all this “technology” works. That’s our job!
6. No Long Term Contracts. Quite simply, we believe we EARN your business every month. With no longer term commitments we work with you and your business to align technology with your goals. Not locking you into any contract allows you and us to be flexible adapting to your business as it changes.
7. All Projects Are Completed On Time And On Budget. When you hire us to complete a project for you, we won’t nickel-and-dime you with unforeseen or unexpected charges or delays. We guarantee to deliver precisely what we promised to deliver, on time and on budget, with no excuses.
8. Post Project Support. Whenever you make a major overhaul to your technology, it is important you have a team supporting you until it is working properly. It can sometimes take a period of time after a new install to work out the “kinks” you shouldn’t have to pay for this or be nickeled and dimed for support.
9. 100% Transparency. We believe in true transparency, not hiding behind techno mysteries. This is why we have custom client portals where you can see up to the minute support requests, track your assets, and even a full breakdown of utilization. Your technology support should not be a mystery until you get an invoice.