Does The Thought Of Your
Are You A Sitting Duck For Cyber Criminals?
Here’s a scary question: what would happen if someone outside your organization had access to your company data, or held it hostage? Most business owners think it would only be a temporary inconvenience, when, in fact, the opposite is usually true. The down time caused by even the most minor security issues can cause lost revenue or even worse, lost reputation if your business is breached. Want to know how much you are at risk? Ask yourself the following 6 frightening questions:
- If you and your employees’ login credentials are being sold on the Dark Web (I can practically guarantee one or more are… THIS will shock you). Thanks to a new threat intelligence and ID-monitoring service we subscribe to, we can run a report on YOUR company and see what credentials are actively being sold on the Dark Web, which is a part of the World Wide Web accessible only by means of special software, allowing operators to remain completely and totally anonymous and untraceable, used by the most notorious cybercrime rings around the world.
- Do you know where your backup files are stored and if they are being stored properly? If you are like most business owners, you’re too busy dealing with the “crisis of the day” to think about system backups and probably leave tasks to your internal expert. If your database gets fried and your tech is nowhere to be found, you might be in a lot of trouble.
- Do you have a written plan for restoring your network fast in the case of a disaster? If you don’t have a fully tested disaster recovery plan for your office, you could be at serious risk without ever knowing it until something happens.
- DO your employees truly know how to spot a phishing e-mail? We will actually put them to the test. We’ve never seen a company pass 100%. Never.
- Do you know what routine maintenance is being done on your network? I know that the very idea of learning about and keeping track of all the servers, workstations, and peripherals on your network is about as welcome as a black cat crossing your path, but it is important information to maintain. If your in-house expert leaves, who will take over?
- Do you know how to protect yourself from an ugly security breach if your in-house computer expert leaves? What happens if your in-house expert splits with no warning AND has access to your company’s network? As soon as humanly possible, you should disable his or her access, including remote access to your network and all cloud based applications.
No Tricks Here! Never Be Stranded
Finally, An Easy Way To Keep Your Computers Running Faster, Cleaner And Problem-Free Without The Expense Of A Full-Time IT Staff
Does your computer network have frequent problems that frustrate you and your staff, interrupt your business and cause you to waste precious time?
Are you concerned about security, viruses, spyware and hackers, but don’t have the time or expertise to keep up with all of the latest security patches and updates?
Would you like to save thousands on IT support and repairs while practically eliminating downtime and other annoying computer problems?
If so, then you’ll want to know about our Managed IT Plan . This ongoing monitoring and maintenance service will keep your computer network up and running by preventing outages and downtime, and securing your data from loss, hackers, viruses, spyware and a host of other problems.
With Computer Problems Again!
Fill Out This Form For A Cyber Security Risk Assessment
We Can Better Focus On Our Jobs Knowing We Have Creative IT